Welcome Family and Friends

Many of you have shared that with the distance between us you miss being a part of our family. This blog is a way for us to reach out and share a bit of our daily life with you. We realize that it is not the same as face-to-face relationships, but we hope it will bridge the gap between our visits with you and your families.

04 May 2009

Gardening

Spring Love

Rhubarb

Potatoes

Last year's onions that survived and were moved to this new prime spot. 

Thornless blackberry from my Grandpa's garden in Oklahoma

I'm behind I think in this year's gardening experience.  I do have some seeds started indoors but they seem to have stopped growing much..we'll see. With Mother's Day coming up it is safe to start in ernest to get my garden up and running.  
We watched five deer walk down our alley this evening which is not abnormal and the cheeky things have gotten into the garden already even though they have not had much to nibble on. Being right by the river they are always around. I do prefer them to the bears we had last year... which is also common.  
Please share your gardens with us too.  I love to marvel at everyone's green thumbs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment