Welcome Family and Friends

Many of you have shared that with the distance between us you miss being a part of our family. This blog is a way for us to reach out and share a bit of our daily life with you. We realize that it is not the same as face-to-face relationships, but we hope it will bridge the gap between our visits with you and your families.

26 January 2010

This time last year...


I was beginning to bring our little girl into the world. I am ever grateful for Jonathan, Julie and Gina who helped in my time of need. It was a joyous, peaceful, entertaining birth but I'm glad I'm done birthing babies. Home births have been the best thing for our family. We have met some wonderful people and had great experiences welcoming our 'little' ones from the comfort of our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment