Welcome Family and Friends

Many of you have shared that with the distance between us you miss being a part of our family. This blog is a way for us to reach out and share a bit of our daily life with you. We realize that it is not the same as face-to-face relationships, but we hope it will bridge the gap between our visits with you and your families.

23 August 2011

catching up

two stencils for nook floor upstairs
top grey color (london fog) for stencils
(woven) yellow color for walls
tea pot/daisy/strawberry plaque -  it me and my inspiration for the room

a few stencils already painted on the floors.

daisies :: one of my favorite flowers that I am determined to have lots of ...currently I have ...one

peeking under the cherry tree you can see our fenced garden this year.
want to see a couple before shots?
that's right it was a big sand pile...with lots of weed-blocking fabric underneath and weeds.
here we started to mark the rows...one of many, many times. The deer fence is not up yet.
I'll work on getting a better after shot.
This here is my herb garden. I love this place, it is very special. It may not look like much but it has transformed the little space and is a work in progress. 

inside the herb garden

outside the circle but the back of the herb garden.
ahhhh blueberry-rhubarb cobbler. I love thee.
two shots of this cobbler is justified. It is so good. Tart and tasty.
I will share the recipe, promise. 





2 comments:

  1. LOVE the pictures :) Your house is looking quite beautiful these days. Especially love the stenciled floor. Absolutely gorgeous. Miss you guys!! The kids look beautiful and HUGE. Tell them to stop growing up :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Honey,

    I love seeing your garden as it transforms through design and the seasons. Do you have any new ones? xoxo bunches! Mom

    ReplyDelete