Welcome Family and Friends

Many of you have shared that with the distance between us you miss being a part of our family. This blog is a way for us to reach out and share a bit of our daily life with you. We realize that it is not the same as face-to-face relationships, but we hope it will bridge the gap between our visits with you and your families.

27 March 2012

creative flow

 Like the Spring weather that is brimming with life all around us right now, my creativity is blooming. 
Take a look at some samples from my desk. 



Here is a sneak peak of a watercolor and ink drawing that I recently finished



I have been planning some special birthday gifts for myself. I sent out three journals for others to add their wisdom. A special page is set up for those that have questions after they receive a journal from someone. 
The first three to start the journals are women who have inspired me. 


texture credit :: Kim Klassen's revolution 

I am so excited for two groups/e-courses I am taking this next month. 
Joy up :: connecting to the Joy in my life
Swan Dive :: finding my visual voice through an exciting photography course

No comments:

Post a Comment